We are excited to announce that Tru Earth is supporting Procyon Wildlife with its fundraising program.
For every purchase made through Procyon’s fundraising link, Tru Earth will donate 20% of the proceeds to the centre!
Tru Earth Laundry Detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses no plastic jug, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
Tru Earth produces a laundry detergent that is gentle on the skin and the environment. It is:
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals!
This revolutionary new product has kept over 2,000,000 laundry detergent bottles out of landfill sites.
Tru Earth has also expanded to offer more environmentally products such as:
- Bamboo Cutlery Set (Fork, Spoon, Knife, Chopsticks, Straw)
- Beeswax food wraps
- Reusable cotton mesh bags
- Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags
- Bamboo Rounds Reusable Makeup Remover Pads with Reusable Cotton Laundry Bag – 14-pack
- Stainless Steel Straws
For purchases, click on the image below or our special fundraising link: https://fundraising.tru.earth/procyonwildlife