Procyon Wildlife relies heavily on the generous donations of individuals and businesses. If you are local, you may have seen our donation boxes on display at some of the businesses.
Monetary donations can currently be made by cheque or cash directly to a member of the Procyon Wildlife team or by clicking the 'Donate Now' button at the bottom right of this page. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $10 or more.
Money is not the only thing that we need. We also require several items to help in the care and rehabilitation of the animals. Below is a list of some of the commonly needed items. Items can be dropped at Procyon Wildlife any time.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE DONATIONS. THEY REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- fruit - pears, apples, grapes, oranges, berries
- Veggies - yams, corn on cob, carrots, greens (i.e.: dandilions, kale)
- Nuts - peanuts, pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts
- Bird Seed - wild bird, dove/pigeon mi, duck starter, chicken scratch, grit
- Ensure or generic equivalent
- Baby Food - jars and cereal
- Isoflurane Anesthetic Machine
- Bandaging Materials - gauze, stretch bandage, vetrap, tape, non-adherent dressings
- I.V. Supplies - fluid bags, administration sets, IV catheters
- Syringes and Needles - all sizes
- Surgical Supplies - instruments, suture materials with needles
- Medications - anti-parasitides, antibiotics, NSAIDs, analgesics, sedatives
Federal Charity Number
We currently are in need of a web camera, snow shovels & rakes, a freezer, a riding tractor mower, plastic 45 gallon drums, metal 45 gallon drums, used fire hoses, tranquillizer gun, cleaning supplies, security/surveillance cameras.